Made for eDesigners by an eDesigner
I know the problems with eDesign.
After being an exclusive eDesigner since 2015, I have seen what works, what doesn’t and what just simply doesn’t exist but is desperately needed.
eDesign is evolving with the way customers shop online, you shouldn’t be cut out of that! You recommend products every day- you deserve to make money from those referrals every time!
I am a designer with a 4-year degree and a work from home mom. I was determined to make eDesign work so when I quit my job and began working for numerous eDesign platforms (for little pay and no respect as a designer).
I learned a lot about what works and what doesn’t from the inside.
I used my extensive first-hand knowledge of the industry to design a platform with the best products on the market with one goal in mind: To provide the designer with every opportunity to make money and be seen as a professional possible.
This new process will allow for every designer on the platform to create unique, shoppable content that makes you money, quick & accurate high quality renders & exposure to new brands and products.
But, we have to do this TOGETHER to compete with the Modseys and Havenly’s of the industry that are telling consumers it is ok to not pay designers what they deserve for their services.
We are greater in numbers from all corners of the industry.
February Product Launch Phases
We are building this platform from scratch so the designers on the platform are the curators of the initial products. We will constantly add products, vendors, and programs but here is how it’s all going down in February! Read this page to learn more about these features.
Phase One | Available Now!
a) The basic render program
b) Onboarding Render Program
c) eShop product curation & 3D models.
- Curate your favorite products from our partnered vendors and submit them so we can build 3D models for the enterprise library- You will then link these using your affiliate in phase 2 when you create taggable renders to earn a 10% commission when someone purchases based off your design. For more info, members can access extensive details in render onboarding project.
- Featured Designers get added exposure when they use an eShop product in a render.
- Share your projects and excitement for the program on social media using #eDesignRevolution
- Use this project for your own content & submit the final board at the end of the month (after your new eShop models are loaded and your items are tagged) for added exposure (Featured designers).
a) eShop Launch
b) Affiliate Program Launch
c) Render Program Product Linking
- 3D models are being built right after you make your requests for your favorite items. There are thousands of products coming to the eShop and we will add as many as possible but to begin- we want your favorites for launch! Be our eDesign Tribe Trend Setters 🙂
- Your individual product catalog with URL linking is being custom coded for our platform right now. It will enable you to make a commission from the eShop or partner program, a product you sell on your site, a trade item you want a client to buy- etc.
- You will also officially register for the affiliate program at this time so you can begin referring products.
- This comes at the end of February.
Design in 5 Launch
a) Great for passive income.
b) Quickly send a client a design concept (no photoshop needed).
- Earn a 10% commission on products and not have the shipping/ trade hassle. Or use your own links to invoices to sell trade products using this presentation tool.
- Design in 5 houses a database of products from the eShop (10% affiliate program) and Design Kollective (4%). We are also working to add other retailers this spring.
- Create “shop the look” concept boards in minutes that you can share with a client, social media, email, blog post- anywhere you want to share passive income boards and make referal commissions when someone buys. Each product will automatically generate a link to your affiliate link of the item available for purchase.
- You can upload your own products and links to use in the database to make your own boards. (Clipper not available yet). Use any product or link.
Render Program Comparisons
What If I Am A Sketchup User?
SketchUp components can be uploaded and used either with existing materials or changed in the new rendering program.
AutoCAD imports & exports meaning you can use all scaled floorplans and elevations in SketchUp Layout.
Being a SketchUp user will only increase the amount of customization this rendering program has.
No expensive rendering add ons needed!
The platform checks off all the boxes you were missing and some you didn’t even know you needed!
Quick sourcing with eDesigner friendly products.
A solid affiliate program or designer pricing options.
Products not found all over the internet.
Customizable upholstery products you can also put in a render.
Remain self-hosted but use this as a tool to drive traffic TO your website and collaborate with clients seamlessly.
The only passive income technology made exclusively for eDesigners.
Get to know our partnered brands and products so you can better sell their pieces to your clients & audiences.
Let us handle the dropshipping for you, you sit back and collect your product referral commissions and let your clients do the ordering. Or use the designer program for alternative pricing options only available to designer members.
Help us build our database by suggesting your favorite unique vendors. The smaller the better, so we can have unique products not found all over the internet!
What If I Am Already a Member?
For all of you that have continued to support this platform, I want to be sure I am supporting YOU. I couldn’t have done this without you.
Everyone that is a current paying member will get 6 Months FREE starting in your February billing cycle.
If you are a LITE member and want to upgrade your free 6 months to be a Featured designer please fill out and submit your profile. After your application has been approved, you will be prompted to select your “featured designer” plan option.
Make sure you meet the platform requirements first.